Wednesday, August 19, 2009

me

Hi my name is Amir I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 step sister and might get another brother or sister. I lived in Malaysia for about 9 years and went to ISKL for 7 years and I am in the 6th grade at ISKL. I was born in the year 1998, March 13 and was born at Zimbabwe, Africa. My hobbies are sports such as soccer, golf, tennis and basketball. The last two books I have read are holes by Lois Sachar and the other is called the high power of Lucky the author is Bianca schulze and the last book that I read is called . The last movie I have seen is called G.I Joe, I watched it at KLCC. One of my academic goal this year is math because I was not doing math well in 5th grade. One of my favorite vacation memory was when I went to Langckawi and was in cable car in a middle of a huge storm. I am sporty, active, fun, caring and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment