Monday, November 9, 2009

our first literature circle meeting. Hatchet

My first literature circle meeting was on tuesday, November 3, it was great!. My group members are Tommy, Brendan, Roemer, Connor and me, we all are reading Hatchet. I finished my work on time i wrote my significant passages, the questions and the words. My group got up together first to share their work was Brendan then Roemer after him was Tommy and i was last but Connor didn't finish his work so he was not in the discussion with us, all our group members did good and we had big discussion on this first chapters we read, chapter 1 and 2. so far that i have read was, Brian was talking about his parents because his parents was divorced and he was in a small airplane to visit his dad in Canada, since he was the only passenger the pilot told him to come and sit next to the pilot, the pilot thought Brian how to fly the plane then the pilot told him to try, so he did. in a few minutes later the pilot felt sick then suddenly he got a heart attack... that is how much i have read. that is what i was talking about in my group.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me Connor was in our group. I completely forgot, since he never showed up. You wrote the blog post clearly which helped me understand ( a lot). Also thanks for reminding me what happened in chapter 1 and 2. I sort of forgot, since it was so long ago. Sorry I couldn't comment more, but this was all I could think of to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read this blog post, there was no changes of my understanding. I think it is because Amir had same understanding as me. Also I think you described well on how the discussion was. As Roemer said, you reminded me of what happened in chapter 1 and 2. I can feel that you enjoyed that discussion from your blog post!

    ReplyDelete