Thursday, February 11, 2010

lit discussion 1


Today we had our first lit circle on the book white Mountains by John Christopher it was fun! The main character of this book is Will To get ready for this lit circle we had to read the first two chapters and finish the discussion sheet. We got to know who is in our group today, in my group there is Nikita, Teah and Petra i am the only boy in my group. My teacher, Mrs. Narsiman told us to answer a question and that question is "How is Will just like you?" so now i am going to answer it

first of all Will is a very sneaky and stubborn boy just like how i am. I never listen to my mom, whenever i go out with my friends i always bring the camera with me. Once my mom found out that i steal the camera that she got so mad at me, but i still do it. i am just like Will because he is not allowed to touch his dads watch, but he still takes it without the dads permission. i am very sneaky like Will. When i was smaller i used to sneak out of the house to play with my friends, just like Will how he sneaks out of the house to the White mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment