Wednesday, August 18, 2010

AMAZING! Ten Objects That Represent Me




I chose...
  • Verdasco Autograph on Tennis Fan
  • Golf Glove
  • Singapore Night Safar
  • Hotwheel Car
  • 20 Baht
  • Soccer medal
  • Safari World Thailand
  • Basketball Medal
  • F1 Ticket
  • Golf ball
  • Soccer Ball

I know what you are saying, "Why would these items represent me?" once you read this you would know

I chose my hotwheel car because I used to collect a lot of then I was younger. I collected these cars because they looked cool and stylish, but most of the cars don't look real, at the same time I want them to be real. I remember when I was younger and my mom and I would go shopping, I would always go to the section where the HotWheels were. Usually I got lost, but when I would eventually find my mom, I never said anything except for "Can I have this HotWheel car mom? Please?" I had to beg and beg until she bought it. When I look back at the pictures my mom took, I notice that I always have a HotWheel in my hand. Even now I still have these hotwheels and act like a fool in the shopping malls in front of everybody by begging my mum in a whiney voice to pleeeease buy me the HotWheel. I like cars so much that I got a VIP ticket to the F1 race in Malaysia at the Sepang circuit. The best part was when the drivers drove out of their pit lanes. and listening to their really crazy loud engine!

Verdasco is a great tennis player from Spain. Verdasco came to Malaysia for a tournament, and he made it to the finals. I wanted to watch this match so badly that I had to go with my friend. While we were watching we kept on shouting, "Yea! C’mon Verdasco," Sadly when the game finished Verdasco lost, but his opponent was good. When we were going out of the stadium I asked my friend:'where I can get his signature? He said 'We can get it back in the stadium', so I went in, but... We had to go into the VIP place which was covered by steel gates. I wanted the signature so badly that I had to climb that steel cage and down to the superstar. Sadly I did not get one autograph... but I got two!! From then on I was bragging to all my friends who play tennis that I have Verdasco signature.

The golf glove and the ball is a sign that I like to play golf. My dad showed me the game of golf when I was 8, I sucked and I hated it. My dad brought me to a junior program in KL so that I would be better in golf, but this made it worst, I hated my coach he used to scream and scream at me and my brother. From then on I never played golf. When I was 11 we went to another pro in Bangkok at a place called Wilding, after 1 session with this coach I love golf, and now I am so good. I can challenge my dad now!

When I was about 7 to 8 years old I and my family went to Singapore for my dad's master degrees. We stayed there about 1 year. While we were there we went to a zoo called Singapore Night Safari it was a lot of fun. The best part was when we rode the car at night and saw the animals. My favorite part of the zoo was this animal that can camouflage through stuff. When we were about to leave we went to the souvenir shop and got a cool Night Safari magnet that we put on our fridge.

Every summer and Christmas break I always go to Bangkok to visit my dad. In Bangkok there are so many places where you can visit. While I was in Bangkok I went to a lot of places like zoos, theme parks and lots more. We spent a lot in Bangkok buying clothes, buying tickets for something and more other reasons. So that is why I have the 20 baht. While we were in Bangkok we went to the zoo called Safari World, Thailand. While we were at the zoo we saw lots of animals like tigers, dolphins lions etc. When we wanted to leave we stopped by at the souvenir shop and I got a tiger magnet with a writing saying," Safari World Thailand", it was fun!

I go to a great school called International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL). In this school there are a lot of sport events like soccer, basketball, swimming and more fun sports. In soccer we have an under 11 soccer team, so I joined it. At the end of the soccer season another school organized a soccer tournament at their school, our school was in it. We were playing really well at the tournament. When we were playing a lot of my teammates scored lots of goals, so did I, but the best one was when my friend, James crossed the ball from a corner and I jumped and 'headed' it and fantastically went in the goal. I was really happy that we got a medal. I like the team Chelsea FC so that is why I have this small soccer ball that has Chelsea on it. We also had a boys U11 team and I joined it, we also had a medal for this!

These objects are really valuable to me. Some I almost risked my life to get, and some I just need, but these objects best represent me. And now you know why i chose these objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment