Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Compliment Guy


I think the idea of "the compliment guy" is really cool, good and nice. Some people in the world is in the state of depression and compliments can make their day much more better. If u have a bad day and you need to go to angry management classes people will not look up to you, but if u are in a good mood people are going to look up to you. For example, if i am having a bad day, i got bad in my math test and i have more homework than all my other friends i would be in a really bad mood, so than somebody comes up to me and gives me a really good compliment like you are really good in sports etc i t would make my day way better. Then the next morning i would wake up feeling really good, and i have a math test i would exceed it because i am happy because someone complimented on me. So this compliment guy can change other peoples life. Everybody loves compliments so does the people who gives the compliments because they feel really good saying something nice to someone. Negative compliments can make someone change a lot. I think the idea "the compliment guy" is smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment