Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Giver #4

Dear Asher,

I have left the community to see the whole world. by the time you read this or get this message i would be far away from you. Please do not tell anyone i have left the community or else they will come and search me, but i don't think they will find me, I'll be really far away. i have taken Gabriel with me, because they were going to release him which i do not want them to do, so he is with me. I have also taken my fathers bike for the journey.

If you and anyone else is wandering why i left, i don't agree with the rules and the sameness, because i am different than the others. i want the community to be equal, but i cant do that myself. If anyone realizes about all these things happening i bet they would be in conflicts. i took Gabe with me because he is going to get released which means, they would put a needle into his back and put him to sleep. I was not meant to tell you that but i have to.

I will miss u and everybody but it is for my own good. Please tell my parents that i am ok and show them my message when it is the right time. I will miss the whole community a lot. i am also very sorry i am doing this.

sincerely: Jonas
your best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment